DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Sports Technology Market Research Report by Technology, by Sports Types, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Sports Technology Market size was estimated at USD 11.70 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 13.74 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.78% to reach USD 36.81 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes Sports Technology to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Technology, the market was studied across Device, eSports, Smart Stadium, and Sports Analytics. The Device is further studied across Camera, Digital Signage, and Wearables. The eSports is further studied across Sponsorship & Advertisement and Tickets & Merchandise. The Smart Stadium is further studied across Software. The Software is further studied across Building Automation, Event Management, and Stadium & Public Security.
- Based on Sports Types, the market was studied across American Football/Rugby, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Esports, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, and Tennis.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
- Apple Inc.
- Catapult Sports
- ChyronHego Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- HCL Technologies Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Modern Times Group MTG
- Oracle Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- SAP SE
- Sony Corporation
- Stats LLC
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Ongoing research by the publisher amplifies their research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports Technology Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
- Increasing number of sports leagues and prize pool events
- Rising demand for audience engagement
- Growing penetration of eSports
- Ethical and security issues
- Advancements and innovations in sports technology to enhance the sports experience and training
- Adoption of IoT technologies for the management of stadium infrastructure
- Integration of virtual and augmented reality in sports
- Influence of domestic tariffs and trade routes
- Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f2rd5d