MCMPR has an opportunity for a savvy, energetic office coordinator to join our team working with leading global fashion and beauty clients.
MCMPR is the Australian brand strategy and creative ideas agency of choice for aspirational global and domestic brands. We have been shaping and communicating client vision in the fashion, lifestyle, beauty, retail and luxury ecommerce spheres for over 25 years.
As part of a dynamic, progressive and supportive work environment – the major areas of responsibility for this position include facilitating the efficient work flow of the showroom and wider agency, whilst providing assistance across daily showroom activity, events and projects; client servicing, reporting and general administration.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years of retail and or visual merchandising experience working across fashion and beauty, with excellent industry references. Warehouse or stocktaking experience; alongside a love for detail and precision in planning and logistics will be an attribute to this role. Customer Service and experience with luxury brands is an advantage but not mandatory. Our ideal talent is a collaborative team player who is creatively-minded, demonstrates attention to detail, has strong verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Strong retail, merchandising and/or sales skills and experience
- Concise and effective communication skills – written, verbal, creative
- Meticulous organisation skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent networking skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently, proactively and seamlessly think two steps ahead
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive
- Innate sense of personal style and impeccable presentation
- Extensive fashion and beauty knowledge and genuine industry interest
- Solid digital and social media understanding
- Comprehensive IT skills – proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
- Eager to learn, develop skills and work with exciting clients
Located in Darlington, Sydney, NSW 2008
Interested applicants please email your resume and an introduction email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Thank you for your time and consideration to all applicants.
Contact Name: Natalia Muller
Contact Email: email@example.com