Australia’s first green beauty showcase is back this year on March 10.
The Green Edit is a green beauty and lifestyle event curating some of the best organic and natural makeup, skincare, hair products, fragrance, nail-care, sunscreen, lifestyle and inner beauty supplements. This year, over 30 beauty brands will present across two sessions, including some local favourites and their founders like Edible Beauty, Recreation, Cannabella, Inika Organic, Lamav and Ipsum Skin.
Tickets are $39.00 and include the following perks, with $2 from each ticket sold donated to Look Good Feel Better, an organisation teaching Australians to manage the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
- Gift bag with full size products, deluxe samples and special offers, valued at over $500 RRP
- Organic wine, beauty elixirs and vegan canapés
- Skincare and makeup masterclasses lead by industry professionals
- Organic makeup touch ups and hair styling
- 1:1 skin care, make up and hair consultations, tailored specifically for you
- Over 30 exhibitors, the best of the best in the green beauty and lifestyle space
- Access to discounts, the newest product launches at the event
Get your tickets here.